Ukrainian Translation Service in India
Ukrainian language evolved from the East Slavic languages group. Post its separation from Soviet Russia, Ukrainian language has become the official state language Independent Ukraine. It is written using a Cyrillic script variant. Ukrainian is spoken by over 30 million speakers as their native language. It is also recognized as a minority language in the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic.
The Ukrainian language is normally described as consisting of following main dialects:
- Northern(Polissian) dialects
- Southeastern dialects
- Southwestern dialects
- Rusyn dialects
Ukrainian is written in the Cyrillic Ukrainian alphabets which consist of 33 letters and are similar to the Russian script. Ukrainian language to some extent is also mutually intelligible to Russian and Belarusian languages.
About Ukrainian Language
Ukrainians tend to take some time to know you better before they share their hospitality and warmth with you. Knowledge of Ukrainian business practices and understanding of proper Ukrainian business etiquettes are considered essential for your success in expending your business association in Ukrainian speaking regions.
Few business tips while dealing with your Ukrainian counterparts are:
- Start with a firm handshake while maintaining eye contact. Shake hands with everyone in the group and repeat your name to each contact.
- Put your academic titles and credentials on your business cards.
- Ukrainians prefer to know their counterparts before doing business. Before the start of the meeting, it is expected to come prepared for some small talk.
- Wear conservative attire for business meetings.
- Agenda in a meeting is often not followed strictly. Do not get surprised by this.
- It will go well to be diplomatic and assess the feelings of your counterparts to address your statements accordingly.
- Shaking hands and passing things over a threshold are considered as bad luck and should be avoided.
- Respect the hierarchy and authority. Address your colleagues with their surnames and titles.
Some of the values that are highly honored in most of the Ukrainian speaking countries and regions are:
- Traditional Gender Roles
Since Ukrainian language can be hard to translate, it is imperative to use services provided by a translation service provider that is experienced and well-versed in Ukrainian language translations for your business. It is advisable to employ a translation company with global presence and a team of Ukrainian speakers, who are familiar with the Ukrainian language specifics and socio-cultural nuances.
Our Ukrainian Translation Team
- All our Ukrainian translators are subject matter experts and apart for an eye for details, have extensive translation experience.
- We have our translators based in numerous countries across the world. This enables us to make our services available to you 24×7.
- We hire all our translating professionals after stringent recruitment tests and thoroughly investigating their subject matter knowledge and linguistic skills.
- We ensure optimum quality output through the implementation of rigorous quality checks at all stages of the translation process.
Our Ukrainian Translation Services:
Guided by the exchange priority of information between the two nations, Ukrainian language translation, localization and interpretation services can mainly be classified under the following categories:
- Translation & localization services
- Software localization
- Website translation
- Legal document translation
- Survey Translation
- Certificates (police certificates, licenses, passports, diplomas, degrees, university migration documents etc.)
- Thesis translation
- Technical Translation
- Pharmaceutical Translations
- Research papers translation
Where we offer our Ukrainian Language Translation Services?
We provide top class services in all the major cities of India including Agra, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Haridwar, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mathura, Mountabu, Mysore, Manali, Nagpur, Nainital, Noida, Patna, Pondicherry, Portblair, Pune, Secunderabad, Shimla, Surat, Thiruchchirapalli, Udaipur, Vadodra, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam.
How to contact us?
You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick quote for any type of Ukrainian to English and English to Ukrainian Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Game Localization, Dubbing Services and any other services.
- Translation Services in Delhi
- Translation Services in Noida
- Translation Services in Bangalore
- Translation Services in Hyderabad
- Translation Services in Chennai
- Translation Services in Mumbai
- Translation Services in Pune